Indulge your sweet tooth with this glorious tropical parfait. You’ll be amazed that you can enjoy something so delectable without throwing your diabetic meal plan off track.
- 6 ounce(s) frozen yogurt, fat-free vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mango(es) (or papaya, peaches, apricots) chopped, seeded and peeled
- 2 ounce(s) frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- fresh fruit such as kiwi or raspberries
- frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed (optional)
Spoon yogurt into a small bowl. Fold in the 1/4 of an 8-ounce carton whipped topping. Spoon one-fourth of the yogurt mixture into each of 2 parfait glasses. Top with half of the mango. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt mixture and mango. If desired, top with additional whipped topping and fresh fruit.
Calories 186, Fat 4g, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 52mg, Saturated Fat 3g, Protein 4g, Fiber 3g, Carbohydrates 34g